The latest version of RAMCO is here! We will install to two associations this coming weekend and monitor prior to general upgrades. PLEASE refer to the release notes for the important changes.
In 2014 RAMCO announced a series of predictable, annual price increases to ensure our long-term viability and ensure we have the resources to continue developing the RAMCO product. The next price increase for users is coming in 2016.
you can actually do this in the same dues cycle as the Realtor bills, or in a separate cycle as Marisa mentioned. That part doesn't actually matter too much. What does matter is that you have the Non-Members in you system with their...
there actually is an easier way to do this, as opposed to setting up a dues schedule just for these 8 people (which you might want to just do next year since it may not be the last time it comes up).
Open a person's Membership...
1. Nope. All of your customizations are on a separate "layer" of the system that doesn't get touched during upgrades.
2. Definitely. Any custom fields you add behave just like fields already in the system. You can use them in workflows, advanced...
Hey John, glad to hear you've made good progress! Our side conversation about using Scribe for this might do the trick since you could get all the data locally, but you may not need to. If you're willing to let the scripts run over the weekend there...
1. Login and customize your profile, privacy preferences and subscription settings.
2. Visit the Training & Support area and the Glossary to review available RAMCO AMS resources.
3. Stop by the RAMCO Central Community and get to know some of the other RAMCO administrators.
4. Already live on RAMCO and need immediate assistance? Contact the support team!